Shan Foods wins big at Effie Awards 2018
‘The Effie Awards’ is a prominent global platform where being recognized amongst thousands of submissions from around the globe is an unprecedented achievement and Shan Food’s is Pakistan’s’ first indigenous brand to have achieved this.
#KhaanaWithParosi touched upon a relevant cultural & religious insight of maintaining relationships & sharing food with neighbors. The insight was taken a step further demonstrating hospitality & inclusiveness of our society with our geographical neighbor China, featuring a Chinese woman adjusting to her new life in Lahore winning hearts and breaking barriers through food.
The campaign coincided with the onset of the CPEC arrangement involving the development of an economic corridor with China leading to an influx of Chinese citizens.
The campaign hit the right cords with consumers across the world & came to be known as one of the most viral campaigns in Pakistan’s media history receiving organic coverage from renowned local and international media platforms.
Shans ‘real authentic taste’ has captivated hearts and minds globally and continues to raise Pakistan’s flag high around the world.
- Teenage boy 'gang-raped', filmed by six in Punjab’s Pakpattan11:14 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Over 100 clerics of banned TLP placed on fourth schedule10:45 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-April-20-Updated ...09:56 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Govt to table resolution on French envoy’s expulsion in NA today: ...09:39 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan reports 5,445 new cases, 137 deaths amid Covid-19 surge09:07 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021