PM Imran gives 4-week to make strategy for special persons’ uplift
All the relevant ministries, divisions and the provincial governments have been directed to forward their final recommendations and a detailed strategy in that regard, in the next four weeks, to the Prime Minister Office through the establishment division, a press release issued by the PM Office here said.
Responsibility for the strategy on implementation of two percent quota for the special persons has been given to the Establishment Division and provincial governments.
It has been noticed that two percent quota had been kept for the special persons in all advertisements for employment, however, recruitment on two percent quota for special persons according to the vacant posts was minimal.
It has been directed in the Prime Minister Office document that utilization of two percent quota for the special persons should be based on total manpower of the ministries and divisions.
The recommendations and steps taken for issuing of driving licenses to the hearing impaired persons, according to international standards and norms, has been given to interior ministry and provincial governments.
According to the documents, the federal ministry for health services and the provincial governments have been given the responsibilities of implementing the strategy of provisions of free wheelchairs to physically handicapped persons.
Similarly, the federal ministry for health services and provincial governments had also been tasked to take steps for providing white cane to visually impaired persons.
The responsibility of taking steps and giving recommendations for the provision of houses to special persons has been given to the ministry of housing and works.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...07:37 AM | 26 Sep, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 26 September 202207:24 AM | 26 Sep, 2022
- PAKvENG: Pakistan beat England by 3 runs in 4th T20I11:02 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- 'Are we sick?' asks Ali Zafar in note on moral standards of society09:16 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Dananeer fangirls over Yami Gautum at Chicago South Asian Film ...06:40 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022