Italian chefs break Guinness record with 1.15 mile-long pizza
The long pizza required 11 hours of cooking in five specially designed wood fire ovens, the UPI reported.
Guinness World Records adjudicator Lucia Sinigagliesi confirmed the record was broken by the attempt, which was organized by company Oramata.
The record-setting pizza was served to onlookers before the rest was donated to local charities.
- PM Imran chairs CCI meeting in Islamabad02:30 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Railways appoints first female Station Manager12:31 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Disney's Mulan set for a digital release on September 405:18 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020