Several terrorists killed as PAF pounds more hideouts in Khyber agency
ISLAMABAD - On Tuesday the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) carried out multiple air strikes in Khyber Agency on several terrorist positions, according to a statement released by the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR).
According to Army's media wing, forces pounded hideouts in Rajgal area, killing scores of terrorists near Pak-Afghan border.
Pakistan has intensified its operation near the border area of Afghanistan in the wake of recent spree of terrorists attacks. Pak-Afghan border has also been sealed at Torkham following the attack on Lal Shahbaz Qalandar shrine that took over 80 lives.
Earlier, according to the ISPR, the army killed more than 100 suspected militants in intelligence-based operations carried out by security forces across the country, including Punjab.
- PM Imran warns world to take notice of India's ultranationalist ...12:51 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- FATF holds meeting in Paris to decide Pakistan’s fate today12:21 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Armeena Khan ties the knot with Fesl Khan on Valentine's day02:12 PM | 15 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019