After Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut boycotts award functions
According to Indian media reports, a jury member of a forthcoming awards event said, “We think Aamir for ‘PK’ and Kangana for ‘Queen’ are the unanimous choices for best actor and best actress. But we’re told those two won’t attend. Since the awards are a visual vehicle these days with multi-crores sanctioned by television channels to capture the event, to not have both the best actress and actor around to receive their trophies is problematic”.
Sources say some awards organizers this year have decided to give the awards for best actor and actress to another Khan and his co-star who are awards-friendly.
Kangana Ranaut is a strong contender for best actress award for her performance in ‘Queen’ this year, but media reports suggest that Kangana Ranaut won’t attend any award function as she believes ‘it’s a total waste of time’.
However, the actress didn’t comment on this recent controversy around her.
- This Asian country is set to reopen mosques after 9-month ...10:40 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Biden picks two Kashmiri-American women for top positions at White ...10:13 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Another Gomal University professor dismissed over sexual harassment09:59 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- China to launch its first solar probe in 202209:42 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Ex-judge to head Pakistan probe into Broadsheet case09:21 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Bollywood remembers Sushant Singh Rajput on birth anniversary05:21 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Wedding festivities kick in for Bakhtawar-Mahmood as groom lands in ...04:36 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021