Fawad Chaudhry quashes reports of corruption probe against ministers
“There is no probe against any minister, neither PM commented on any such probe,” the information minister clarified on Twitter.
'PM did emphasis that he will not tolerate any corruption, it’s absolutely unethical for a Newspaper to make such headline without bothering for version of Government," he added.
There is no probe against any minister, neither PM commented on any such probe. PM did emphasis that he will not tolerate any corruption, it’s absolutely unethical for a Newspaper to make such headline without bothering for version of Government— Ch Fawad Hussain (@fawadchaudhry) October 22, 2018
A local newspaper claimed today that the prime minister had ordered an inquiry into the corruption allegations levelled against his three cabinet members.
The report had further stated that the three aides of the PM will be removed if they were proven guilty. Khan, according to the report, ordered the inquiry after a cabinet meeting on Oct 18.
The premier said that he has been struggling against corruption for past 22 years, adding that no compromise will be made on it.
- edotco appoints new Country Managing Director Pakistan02:15 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- KIA Niro Spotted in Pakistan – Is the future of Hybrid vehicles ...01:51 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Meet Nabeel Ahmad: The Founder and CEO of Skyray Ventures01:47 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Balochistan schools to remain closed till March 1, 202112:03 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020