PM Imran disappointed at India's arrogant cancellation of ministers' meeting
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan said on Saturday that he was disappointed at India’s arrogant and negative response to his call for the resumption of the peace dialogue between the two countries.
“Disappointed at the arrogant & negative response by India to my call for the resumption of the peace dialogue,” PM Imran tweeted in a brief message on Saturday.
Disappointed at the arrogant & negative response by India to my call for resumption of the peace dialogue. However, all my life I have come across small men occupying big offices who do not have the vision to see the larger picture.— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) September 22, 2018
The 22nd premier also took aim at Indian premier Narendra Modi, saying he had come across small men occupying big offices all his life 'who do not have the vision to see the larger picture,'.
Earlier, Pakistan issued a detailed response to the cancellation of a planned meeting between Pakistan and India Foreign Ministers by India within 24 hours of its official confirmation.
Pakistan 'deeply disappointed' as India ... 08:25 AM | 22 Sep, 2018
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan has issued a detailed response to the cancellation of meeting of Pak-India Foreign Ministers by ...
The statement issued by the ministry of foreign affairs Pakistan also stated that the government of Pakistan was deeply disappointed at the announcement made by the Indian Ministry of External Affairs about cancellation of the meeting of Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi and his Indian counterpart Sushma Swaraj on the sidelines of UN General Assembly session in New York next week.
FM Shah Mehmood cites upcoming elections in India ... 06:48 PM | 21 Sep, 2018
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan's Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi has expressed surprise at the cancellation of a planned ...
Pakistan’s Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi has expressed surprise at the cancellation of a planned meeting with Indian counterpart, citing the upcoming elections in India as a possible reason.
- Pakistan surpasses 56,000 cases of coronavirus – 1,154 confirmed ...01:51 PM | 25 May, 2020
- Airbus team to arrive in Karachi today for investigation of PIA plane ...01:25 PM | 25 May, 2020
- Afghanistan to free up to 2,000 Taliban prisoners after ceasefire11:25 AM | 25 May, 2020
- Indian female school teacher suspended over ‘pro-Pakistan lines’ ...10:46 AM | 25 May, 2020
- Hot weather likely to prevail in most parts of country during 2-day ...10:05 AM | 25 May, 2020
- Zara Abid presumed dead, not amongst the survivors of PIA plane crash05:13 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Netflix announces Élite season 4 with returning cast members04:07 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Alizeh Shah, Nida & Yasir Nawaz allegedly test positive for ...02:38 PM | 23 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020