FC soldier martyred, 3 injured in North Waziristan landmine blast
PESHAWAR - A security official was martyred and three others injured after a landmine went off in an area of North Waziristan on Thursday, local media reported.
The blast took place in Datta Khel leaving a personnel of Frontier Corps dead and three others injured who have been shifted to the Datta Khel Camp hospital for treatment.
The officer martyred in the blast was identified as Ahmed Khan; the injured were identified as Mudassir, Aleem and Akram.
Security officials have cordoned off the area and probe into the matter has been launched, sources added.
In January this year, one soldier died and two others injured in a landmine blast in Mir Ali tehsil's Sarobi area in North Waziristan.
According to political administration, the security forces were on routine patrol in Saroobi when the IED exploded. The injured were shifted to the Agency Headquarter hospital Miranshah immediately.
- NAB given one month to file reference against Ahsan Iqbal11:37 AM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Nawaz Sharif gets exemption from appearance in Chaudhry Sugar Mills ...11:01 AM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Legal fraternity asks govt to withdraw reference against Justice Isa10:42 AM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Flight operation between Pakistan, Saudi Arabia not disrupted by ...10:31 AM | 28 Feb, 2020
- UN chief asks India to stop anti-Muslim violence, invoking ‘spirit ...10:02 AM | 28 Feb, 2020
- TikTok is cancer, says Feroze Khan03:05 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- Celebrities speak out against the brutal treatment of Muslims in Delhi02:41 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- ‘Ehd-e-Wafa’ makers planning to air finale in cinemas02:15 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019