Ayyan Ali flies to Sri Lanka after ministry removes her name from ECL
Following the verdict of Supreme Court announced on January 30, the ministry issued a notification stating that name of the model has been removed from the list.
She was facing a ban on her travel abroad since March 14, 2015. Ayyan Ali was arrested at Benazir Bhutto International Airport, Islamabad by customs officials for illegally carrying $0.5 million.
On February 21, the Supreme Court of Pakistan upheld its decision, which was announced on January 30, to remove model Ayyan Ali's name from the ECL.
A three-member bench headed by Chief Justice Saqib Nisar had also disposed of the contempt of court applications filed by Ayyan Ali and the Ministry of Interior against each other.
- Systems Limited wins Lahore Chamber Of Commerce & Industry IT Award ...02:18 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Khamenei casts vote as Iran elects new president01:21 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Lahore Qalandars face off Multan Sultans in must-win ...12:26 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Expansionary Fiscal and Monetary Policy to Ensure Sustainable Growth10:43 AM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Late Paul Walker's daughter may appear in Fast & Furious 10: Vin ...11:44 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- TikToker Mian Kashif arrested for fraud with Ertugrul star (VIDEO)08:46 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- Sanam Saeed agrees with Riz Ahmed's stance on Muslim ...05:56 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021