Ayyan Ali flies to Sri Lanka after ministry removes her name from ECL
Following the verdict of Supreme Court announced on January 30, the ministry issued a notification stating that name of the model has been removed from the list.
She was facing a ban on her travel abroad since March 14, 2015. Ayyan Ali was arrested at Benazir Bhutto International Airport, Islamabad by customs officials for illegally carrying $0.5 million.
On February 21, the Supreme Court of Pakistan upheld its decision, which was announced on January 30, to remove model Ayyan Ali's name from the ECL.
A three-member bench headed by Chief Justice Saqib Nisar had also disposed of the contempt of court applications filed by Ayyan Ali and the Ministry of Interior against each other.
- Pakistan FM discusses Palestine issue with Chinese counterpart amid ...10:42 PM | 15 May, 2021
- UAE’s Etihad, flydubai airlines cancel flights to Israel amid ...09:23 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Israel destroys another Gaza building housing offices of Al Jazeera, ...07:52 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit turns 5404:47 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Here's what your favourite stars wore on Eid-ul-Fitr11:51 AM | 15 May, 2021
- ‘Uncle Sargam’ — Renowned columnist, TV artist Farooq Qaiser ...09:19 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021