AIOU to expand network in Sindh
This was decided in the meeting of Regional Directors on Saturday that was presided over by the Vice Chancellor Prof. Dr. Shahid Siddiqui. The meeting considered ways and means to bring maximum number of people into the educational net.
He advised the RDs to provide maximum facilities to the people for taking admission in autumn 2017, semester. The admission process will continue till September 28.
He provided assurances that the University would exploit its all available resources for the benefit of the people, particularly marginalized sections of the society.
He noted that there had been upward trend in the students’ enrollment in the recent years. This was all because of the growing trust of the people in the University’s learning system that has been further strengthened during the last three years, through the smart use of new technology.
He appreciated the RDs for their hard work in bringing the educational facilities at the peoples't door-step.
The meeting was also attended by the Director Regional Affairs Dr Arif Saleem Arif, A publicity plan making the enrollment drive successful was also discussed during the meeting.
Meanwhile, a function was held here during which the Vice Chancellor distributed laptops to their talented students in the Sindh province under the Prime Minister’s Youth Scheme. He assure that the students of the AIOU will be equally benefited from the Government’s educational schemes.- Online
- Nadal downs Djokovic to clinch record-extending 10th Italian Open ...11:50 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Pakistanis above 30 asked to get vaccinated as soon as possible11:29 PM | 16 May, 2021
- India reports 4,077 new Covid deaths as UP police try to keep sacred ...10:47 PM | 16 May, 2021
- OIC resolution calls upon Israel to stop rights violations, terrorism ...09:52 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Bollywood's Hina Khan wears Pakistani designer on Eid-ul-Fitr02:38 PM | 16 May, 2021
- ‘New beginnings’ – Ghana Ali all set to tie the knot01:19 PM | 16 May, 2021
- MD Glam on why women should say no to skincare products made from ...10:01 AM | 16 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021