AIOU's annual exams Spring 2018 begin from October 8
ISLAMABAD - Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) will hold annual exams (Spring 2018) of its various programmes including Matriculation, FA, F.Sc, Diploma in Education, Open Tech, ATTC, PTC, CT, and B.Ed (Old) from October 8, 2018.
The University has set up about 850 centers across the country to facilitate the students to attempt the exam close to their residence or workplace, said a press release issued here Sunday.
According to the Controller Exams, Roll Number slips were being dispatched to all enrolled students at their postal address.
The same along with date-sheet has been placed at the University's website www.aiou.edu.pk. The students who will not receive their Roll Nos. slips till the end of this month are advised to contact their respective Regional Offices or the Examination Department in Islamabad for the duplicate slip.
The number of exam centers has been increased, on the directives of the Vice-Chancellor Prof Dr Shahid Siddiqui taking maximum care of students in the examination process.
The University has recently taken various initiatives to bring about qualitative improvement in the overall examination system. The matters relating to the evaluation of examinations papers and announcement of results have also been streamlined.
- Three Pakistani soldiers martyred in Balochistan terrorist attack09:49 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan stands by Turkey against FETO threat, Imran tells Erdogan09:29 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- UAE’s Covid-19 vaccine enters final testing stage09:25 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistani university announces fee waiver for Spring semester amid ...09:18 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus – Punjab extends lockdown till July 3009:03 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Asim and I share a bond beyond anyone’s comprehension: Hania Amir05:22 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Hadiqa Kiani releases song to pay tribute to Kashmiri Martyrs12:38 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Nadia Jamil updates her fans about her recovery after chemo12:13 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020