Process for submitting Hajj applications under Govt Scheme 2019 starts on Monday
According to Hajj policy released by the Ministry of Religious Affairs, 1,84,210 Pakistani pilgrims will perform Hajj this year.
Saudi Arabia increases Pakistan's Haj quota to ... 12:13 AM | 21 Feb, 2019
ISLAMABAD - The Saudi government has increased the Hajj quota for Pakistan to 200,000 a day after the Crown Prince ...
The selection of hujjaj under Government Scheme will be made through computerized balloting on 8th of the next month.
Earlier, the Saudi government had increased the Hajj quota for Pakistan to 200,000 following the after the visit of Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman crucial to the country.
Federal Cabinet approves Hajj policy 2019, ... 10:00 AM | 1 Feb, 2019
LAHORE - The Federal Cabinet has approved the Hajj policy 2019 while rejecting a proposal for subsidy put forth by the ...
Prime Minister Imran Khan and the Ministry of Religious Affairs had requested Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman to raise the quota from current 184,210 to 200,000 while he was on a two-day official visit to Islamabad earlier this week.
- Pakistan to send aid to Palestine facing medical emergency amid ...07:07 PM | 18 May, 2021
- UAE ready to host remaining matches of PSL 2021 in Abu Dhabi06:01 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Board exams across Pakistan to be held at any cost: NCOC05:24 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Sakina Abbas becomes first Pakistani woman Google Developers Expert ...04:22 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Zara Noor Abbas's recent statement leaves the internet divided02:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Nora Fatehi's bold dance video in gym goes viral01:41 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Ali Zafar celebrates birthday in style01:15 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021