Data Ganj Bakhsh 972nd Urs starts from December 1
The 972nd Urs will take place from December 1 to 3 -Safar 18 to 20- in Lahore.
Tens of thousands devotees are expected to visit the mausoleum of Ali Hajveri during these days to attend a number of seminars, naat and qirat competitions and other spiritual lectures of religious scholars.
Punjab Home Ministry has chalked out an extra ordinary security plan to maintain the law and order situation in the provincial capital especially in areas close to Bhatti Gate of old city.
According to a statement more than 2,000 police personnel will deployed in the area on this occasion. While more than 100 close circuit cameras (CCTV) will be installed inside and outside the mausoleum to monitor the situation on all three days.
To ensure the security of devotees and avoid any emergency situation as many as 15 walk-through gates will also be installed at entry sites in surrounding locations.
Anyone entering to the mausoleum will be thoroughly checked using metal detectors.
Contingents of other law enforcement agencies will function as backup force and teams of rescue 1122 and bomb disposal squad will also be available on demand.
- China terms Australia-UK-US alliance ‘extremely irresponsible’, ...11:25 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- ‘Inspiration 4’ – First all-civilian spaceflight launches into ...10:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- UN high commissioner for refugees calls on Pakistan Army chief09:45 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran, Iranian President Raisi hold first meeting in Dushanbe09:11 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- FO reacts to US State Secretary Blinken’s remarks about ...08:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Faryal Mehmood’s new bold dance video goes viral05:54 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Nadia Hussain in hot water over controversial statement05:27 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Asim Azhar and Bilal Maqsood jam together on iconic songs05:00 PM | 16 Sep, 2021