Internet affected in Pakistan due to fault in submarine cable: PTCL
LAHORE (Web Desk) – The Pakistan Telecommunication Limited (PTCL) has admitted that the internet speed throughout Pakistan has been affected due to some fault in the submarine cable under sea.
The PTCL informed through Twitter that location has been identified and team is working on restoration of the connectivity but it may take up to 2-3 weeks in getting normal.
According to the PTCL’s customer care department’s Twitter account, bandwidth is being enhanced on the other cables in order to provide better connectivity while the damaged cable gets repaired as the repair work may take up to 2-3 weeks.
The PTCL also told that the ETR is not yet available but the fault is expected to be resolved within next few hours.
- Azhar, Misbah,Babar,Imad and Shan attend The Cube Design Service's ...04:04 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Ariana Grande being sued for copyright over hit single '7 Rings' by ...03:54 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Birthday girl Sajal Aly gets heartwarming message from Ahad Raza's mom03:06 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019