India promoting terrorism in Pakistan to sabotage CPEC, says Defence Minister
Talking to a local television channel, he expressed that Pakistan’s success in war against terrorism was highly acknowledged and lauded by world community including Europe, United States of America, China and Muslim countries.
'Pakistan had been successfully fighting war against terrorism and achieved maximum results in this regard' he said
The minister said the international community appreciated the success of operation Zarb-e-Azb for eradication of terrorism from the country.
He said, “CPEC will bring economic revolution in the country and make Pakistan economically independent which ultimately will able us to not take any loan from International Monetary Fund (IMF) and World Bank.”
Replying to a question, he said that Pakistan valiant armed forces had been giving befitting response to Indian aggression at the Line of Control (LoC).
“Our armed forces retaliated Indian forces firing along LoC in which several Indian soldiers were killed. India have been facing big losses due to its aggression policies,” he said.
- Pakistan among top 10 worst-affected countries on Global Terrorism ...12:05 AM | 5 Dec, 2020
- China becomes world's second nation to plant flag on Moon11:37 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Rahim Pardesi introduces both his wives to the world for the first ...10:46 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- ‘Kiss of death’: COVID-19 positive officer takes revenge on KMC ...10:17 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- realme and Daraz gear up for another Sale Daraz 12 1209:59 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Court trashes Mubashir Lucman’s petition against TikTok stars ...12:11 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Who's this girl Shahveer Jafry 'getting engaged to'?11:55 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Aseefa Bhutto's 'great debut' reminds Pakistan of Benazir08:46 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020