Is Irrfan Khan coming back home for Hindi Medium sequel?
The actor has been in the States for treatment since a while. Which had caused several of his film projects cancelled but the latest rumours suggest that this is set to change?
According to Times of India, rumours say that Irrfan has responded well to treatment and is expected to return to India after the Diwali festival. The rumours further say that he'll be shooting the sequel of his recent hit Hindi Medium, in which he starred with Pakistani actor Saba Qamar.
When contacted, his team did not exactly confirm the rumour but conceded that "there is a possibility of him returning to India after Diwali."
We're sure that's a ray of hope and a reason to be happy for his fans in India, who so far have only been hearing from the beloved actor through his tweets.
Sharing about his health on Twitter, Irrfan wrote: "As if all this while, you were just getting to know pain, and now you know his nature and his intensity. Nothing was working; NO consolation, no motivation. The entire cosmos becomes one at that moment – just PAIN, and pain felt more enormous than GOD."
We pray for his healthy, prosperous life ahead.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- SC moved to cancel bail of Maryam Nawaz10:25 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Orange Line Metro Train's test run on Dec 1010:14 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Youth-led projects showcased in Student Leaders Conference08:41 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Infinix, CarlCare join hands with M&P to provide unmatched after-sale ...08:26 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Mehwish Hayat says Pervez Musharraf deserves a chance to be heard02:30 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019