Brahamdagh Bugti gives up 'Free Balochistan' demand
In an interview with the BBC, he said that he is ready to become part of dialogue process for resolving issues of Balochistan.
He said, “ if this is the demand of people of Balochistan, we are ready for that. He said we are political people and we believe in dialogue. The problems of Balochistan province from the last 15 years are the same."
To a question for holding a meeting with Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar, he said he is willing to meet him.
It is pertinent to mention here that PML-N leader Sanaullah Zahri recently held meetings with Baloch leader in London.
On the other hand, Balochistan government has also welcomed Brahamdagh’s statement and showed willingness in talks with all angry Baloch leaders including Barahmdagh.
Spokesman of Balochistan government stated that they are ready for negotiations for a peaceful Balochistan at all levels as Balochistan issue can only be solved on table, through dialogues.
- Jamshed Iqbal Cheema appointed SAPM on food security07:48 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- In first step to control price hike, new Pakistani finance minister ...07:35 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- ‘Ingenuity’ – NASA Mars helicopter makes first historic flight ...06:50 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Justin Bieber all set for a cameo in Friends: The Reunion Special05:31 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021