Brahamdagh Bugti gives up 'Free Balochistan' demand
In an interview with the BBC, he said that he is ready to become part of dialogue process for resolving issues of Balochistan.
He said, “ if this is the demand of people of Balochistan, we are ready for that. He said we are political people and we believe in dialogue. The problems of Balochistan province from the last 15 years are the same."
To a question for holding a meeting with Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar, he said he is willing to meet him.
It is pertinent to mention here that PML-N leader Sanaullah Zahri recently held meetings with Baloch leader in London.
On the other hand, Balochistan government has also welcomed Brahamdagh’s statement and showed willingness in talks with all angry Baloch leaders including Barahmdagh.
Spokesman of Balochistan government stated that they are ready for negotiations for a peaceful Balochistan at all levels as Balochistan issue can only be solved on table, through dialogues.
- Infinix NOTE10 Pro launched in Pakistan, price, sale info, offers, ...12:09 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-May-18-Updated 10:30 ...11:54 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 18 May 202111:41 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Coronavirus claims 135 more lives in Pakistan09:10 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Bill Gates was ‘having an affair’ with a woman at Microsoft11:53 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Miss Mexico Andrea Meza crowned Miss Universe 202105:43 PM | 17 May, 2021
- #JusticeForZuhaMalik trends after TikToker shares videos of torture ...06:22 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021