This is Pakistan’s most popular imported car of 2017
According to the statistics from Import General Manifest (IGM), the South Asian country imported 65,723 units of used cars and minivans last year.
As many as 8,680 units of Toyota Vitz were imported in 2017, making it the most popular imported vehicle (with an increase of 40%).
The figures of other cars imported by consumers are as follows:
- Daihatsu Mira - 6,091 units
- Toyota Aqua - 7,123 units
- Suzuki Every - 5,088 units
- Daihatsu Hijet - 3,367 units
- Suzuki Alto - 4,158 units
- Suzuki WagonR - 3,574 units
- Honda Vezel - 2,431 units
- Toyota Land Cruiser - 3,301 units
The number of imported used cars jumped from 38,676 to 65,723 units while the import of Sport Utility Vehicles (SUVs) also increased by 59% to 7,758 units.
- Israel and Turkey to restore full diplomatic ties in surprise thaw10:46 PM | 17 Aug, 2022
- Remains of Indian soldier found on 'world's highest battlefield' ...10:21 PM | 17 Aug, 2022
- Maria B lauds Lahore school for removing trans activist Dr Mehrub ...09:56 PM | 17 Aug, 2022
- US woman charged with murder for ‘kiss of death’ to prisoner09:29 PM | 17 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022