Good news for Karachiites: No heat wave threat for next seven days
The metropolis is likely to experience sunny weather on Thursday with the maximum temperature in the range between 36 to 38 degrees centigrade, the Met Office said in its weather forecast on Wednesday.
Hot or very hot and dry weather is likely to prevail over the most parts of the Sindh Province during the next 24 hours.
- Pakistan sees second-highest daily Covid caseload as positivity ...09:28 AM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:08 AM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 23 January 202208:41 AM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan announces free booster dose for people travelling abroad11:57 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- PTI names Hammad Azhar as candidate for Lahore mayor11:53 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Tu Jhoom – Daler Mehndi all praise for Naseebo Lal07:15 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Ali Zafar rocks the stage at Dubai Expo 202006:32 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Usman Mukhtar opens up about his equation with Naimal Khawar05:25 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021