Chinese companies keen to invest in Pakistan's textile sector
ISLAMABAD - Eight Chinese companies have evinced keen interest in making investments in Pakistan's textile sector, the Radio Pakistan reported.
The interest was shown when a delegation of eight leading Chinese textile companies led by Chairman Shanghai Yuanyi Industry Huang Weiguo called on Prime Minister Imran Khan in Islamabad.
Speaking on the occasion, the Prime Minister reiterated the government's commitment to provide enabling environment to investors and business community in undertaking profitable business ventures in the country.
The premier said that the government is fully focused on improving ease of doing business and implementing policies which encourage investors to invest in various sectors of the economy .
The prime minister highlighted lucrative business opportunities, geo-strategic location of the country, a large consumer market and the availability of cost-effective and skilled labour in the country.
He also assured the delegation that the government will provide every possible support and facilitation to the investors.
- Will talk to India's Modi on Kashmir issue, Trump tells PM Imran in ...10:42 PM | 21 Jan, 2020
- PSO and UBER sign exclusive strategic agreement10:30 PM | 21 Jan, 2020
- Parents' pre-pregnancy exposure to pollution may impact children ...10:16 PM | 21 Jan, 2020
- Bangladesh squad to reach Pakistan on Wednesday after 12 years gap08:38 PM | 21 Jan, 2020
- Zindagi Tamasha's release stopped: Khoosat move LHC against TLP ...06:15 PM | 21 Jan, 2020
- The team of "Zindagi Tamasha" cancels Karachi meet and greet03:23 PM | 21 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019