"NAB committed to eradicate corruption at all cost"
He was chairing a meeting at NAB Headquarters in Islamabad on Tuesday.
He said that today officers have been directed to nab the corrupt and recover hard earned looted money of innocent people as fight against corruption is our national duty.
NAB chief said the bureau has adopted a proactive strategy to check corruption at all levels with iron hands. NAB has prescribed 10 months time frame for efficient, effective and expeditious disposal of all cases from complaint verification-to filling of reference in the Accountability Court which should be adhered strictly. No leniency will be tolerated in this regard, he added.
- Pakistani PM Shehbaz Sharif to visit Turkey next week, says Foreign ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shireen Mazari's daughter booked for 'defaming' Pakistan Army chief09:43 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022