PM Imran convenes meeting to review ‘100-days plan’
According to media reports, senior PTI members, federal ministers, advisers and special assistants will be attending the meeting chaired by Prime Minister Imran Khan himself.
The participants of the meeting will also be briefed on governance, the austerity drive and decisions undertaken by the cabinet in this regard.
The PM will also be informed about the performances of advisers and the steps taken for public welfare projects.
Moreover, a briefing will be given regarding the performance of federal ministries, including communication, information, housing, railways, law, environmental change and privatisation to review whether the incumbent party has delivered in line with its promises or not.
PM Imran is expected to address the nation regarding ‘100-day plan’ on November 29 though an official announcement is yet to be made in this regard.
PTI's 100 Days
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) unveiled its 100-day development and reform agenda in May to be completed within the first 100 days of government.
The agenda included transformation in governance, revitalisation of economic growth and ensuring the country’s national security though the political rivals say the government had failed in implementing its plans in the first 100 days.
PTI had announced to focus key areas:
- Transforming Governance
- Strengthening the Federation
- Economic Growth
- Agricultural Reforms and Water conservation
- Revolutionize Social Services
- Ensuring Pakistan’s National Security
The PTI chief, making multiple religious references in his address, said that he envisions a Pakistan in which a leader is accountable even for the death of an animal.
“All policies under this 100 days agenda will look into how to make education, employment and other basic rights accessible to the common man,” Khan had said.
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) led government had launched a website to track the progress of Prime Minister Imran Khan’s 100-day agenda.
- Microsoft launches Windows 11 operating system11:27 AM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...10:52 AM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Sajid Sadpara to scale K2 in search of Ali Sadpara's body10:30 AM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Deepika Padukone's comment on husband's post winning hearts11:54 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Hira Mani gives a sneak peek into her US trip06:17 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Britney Spears calls for end to 'abusive' conservatorship04:26 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan seeks explanation from HBO management for censoring PM ...11:02 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021