Imran Khan says ECP may file reference against him
In a message posted on twitter, he said that move on part of the electoral body would provide him with an opportunity to present more evidence that the ECP was in cahoots with the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) in the 2013 General Election.
I welcome the news ECP may file reference against me bec then we can present more evidence we have of PMLN-ECP collusion in GE 2013 rigging.
— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) August 28, 2015
Imran Khan has strongly criticized the Election Commission after the recent election tribunal decisions that turned out to be in favour of the PTI.
He had demanded resignations of all four provincial members of the electoral body after re-polling was ordered in NA-122, NA-125 and NA-154 constituencies.
- How many Pakistanis are expected to perform Hajj this year, reveals ...08:55 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Jamshed Iqbal Cheema appointed SAPM on food security07:48 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- In first step to control price hike, new Pakistani finance minister ...07:35 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- ‘Ingenuity’ – NASA Mars helicopter makes first historic flight ...06:50 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Justin Bieber all set for a cameo in Friends: The Reunion Special05:31 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021