Imran Khan says ECP may file reference against him
In a message posted on twitter, he said that move on part of the electoral body would provide him with an opportunity to present more evidence that the ECP was in cahoots with the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) in the 2013 General Election.
I welcome the news ECP may file reference against me bec then we can present more evidence we have of PMLN-ECP collusion in GE 2013 rigging.
— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) August 28, 2015
Imran Khan has strongly criticized the Election Commission after the recent election tribunal decisions that turned out to be in favour of the PTI.
He had demanded resignations of all four provincial members of the electoral body after re-polling was ordered in NA-122, NA-125 and NA-154 constituencies.
- Infinix NOTE10 Pro launched in Pakistan, price, sale info, offers, ...12:09 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Hindutva extremists lynch Muslim man in Haryana10:40 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-May-18-Updated 10:30 ...09:58 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 18 May 202109:41 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities speak up against Israeli brutalities in ...08:41 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Bill Gates was ‘having an affair’ with a woman at Microsoft11:53 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Miss Mexico Andrea Meza crowned Miss Universe 202105:43 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021