Dutch oil company decides to invest $2.8 billion in Pakistan
ISLAMABAD - World fame Dutch oil company, Royal Vopak will invest 2.8 billion US dollars in Pakistan due to improved investment regime and conducive business environment being provided by the government.
This was revealed during a meeting between a delegation of Royal Vopak and Adviser to Prime Minister on Commerce, Textile, Industries and Production, and Investment, Razak Dawood in Islamabad, the Radio Pakistan reported.
They also discussed the new opportunities for investment related to Terminal and Storage Facilities of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) in Pakistan.
- FM Qureshi inaugurates new Pakistan embassy building in Doha11:23 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- PSL 2020 – Match 11: Peshawar Zalmi beat Lahore Qalandars by 16 runs11:13 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- At least 30 dead, dozens injured in Rohri train crash11:07 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- UN alarmed after ongoing anti-Muslim violence leaves 42 dead in India10:54 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Fracture rules Bismah Maroof out of ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 202010:41 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Canada will no longer pay for Harry and Meghan's security03:56 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Here's what Navin Waqar does to stay fit03:36 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Scientists think they know how stress causes grey hair03:04 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019