Dutch oil company decides to invest $2.8 billion in Pakistan
This was revealed during a meeting between a delegation of Royal Vopak and Adviser to Prime Minister on Commerce, Textile, Industries and Production, and Investment, Razak Dawood in Islamabad, the Radio Pakistan reported.
They also discussed the new opportunities for investment related to Terminal and Storage Facilities of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) in Pakistan.
- Pakistani PM Shehbaz Sharif to visit Turkey next week, says Foreign ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shireen Mazari's daughter booked for 'defaming' Pakistan Army chief09:43 PM | 27 May, 2022
- PIA announces Pakistan's Hajj flights plan08:45 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022