Imran takes a swipe at Saad Rafiq, blames govt for Shalimar Express collision
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan hold the government responsible for train accident in SHeikhupura that claimed two lives.
The PTI supremo on Tuesday expressed that Federal minister for Railways Khawaja Saad Rafique was solely worried to protect the loot and plunder by Sharif family.
The legislator said no effort to save big guns over criminal negligence will be acceptable.He expressed that the incumbent govt's approach over a recent spree of train accidents was quite deplorable.
'The railway minister has nothing to do with the ministry’s affairs', Khan said .
'He (Khawaja) sometimes frightens the nation of lions, and sometimes he ridicules the judges' added Imran Khan .
It may be mentioned here that two persons, including driver of Shalimar Express, were killed while six others were left injured when five bogies and engine of the Karachi-bound train caught fire after colliding with an oil-tanker at level crossings situated at Hiran Minar Road, Sheikhupura on late Monday night.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Youth-led projects showcased in Student Leaders Conference08:41 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Infinix, CarlCare join hands with M&P to provide unmatched after-sale ...08:26 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Mehwish Hayat says Pervez Musharraf deserves a chance to be heard02:30 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Kate Middleton thanks Maheen Khan with sweet note02:06 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019