20 different projects progressing under CPEC project: Yao Jing
ISLAMABAD - Chinese Ambassador to Pakistan Yao Jing says work on approximately 20 different projects is in progress under the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) project and out of these projects several are near to the final stage. He made these remarks while he paid a visit to Dosti FM 98 in Islamabad on Wednesday.
The Chinese Ambassador said China has made an investment of $19 billion in Pakistan for these projects.
During his visit to the FM 98 Dosti channel, he termed exchange of the communication sector between the two countries as a heartening step.
The channel was established with the mutual collaboration of Pakistan Broadcasting Corporation (PBC) and China Radio International.
- School of Tomorrow – The World's Premier Schools & Societies ...10:08 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- 10 new COVID-19 rapid response units inaugurated through Pakistan-US ...09:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 247,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,157 confirmed ...09:03 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Stock Exchange returns to regular operational hours on Monday08:48 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- No more announced load shedding in Karachi from tomorrow, says Asad ...08:09 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Aisha Uqbah Malik pens a heartwarming birthday wish for husband04:27 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi criticises Muslims encouraging conversion of other ...03:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Feroze Khan celebrates his 30th birthday03:10 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020