Nisar takes notice of Iqrar-ul-Hasan arrest
In a statement issued here, the Minister said federal and provincial governments should learn a lesson and get guidance instead of showing an annoyance on such a sting operation.
He said Iqrar-ul-Hassan was an active and efficient journalist but he was misbehaved rather than getting an appreciation which was inappropriate. Sting operations are common in the world but Iqrar-ul- Hassan was misbehaved in Karachi.
Chaudhry Nisar directed Secretary Interior to contact Inspector General of Police, Sindh to settle the matter in a positive manner.
As per details, in a sting operation, ARY News anchor Iqrar-ul-Hasan entered the Sindh assembly building along with one of the crew members carrying a pistol, without being checked by the security guards. Once inside, he presented the weapon before the speaker, shocking the lawmakers.
Sindh Interior Minister, instead of addressing the opposition's concerns, requested the speaker to order arrest of armed man and his team members.
- Pakistan reduces import of Ozone depleting substances to 50pc11:52 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Opposition announces Pakistan Democratic Movement against ...11:34 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Khobragade's posting at Indian HC incommensurate with Pakistan's ...11:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020