PM Abbasi inaugurates first 'Gwadar Expo 2018'
The event, which is being organised by Gwadar Development Authority along with China Overseas Ports Holding Company, was attended by foreign dignitaries, ambassadors and people from business community across the world.
Addressing the inauguration ceremony, the prime minister said that China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) will not only benefit the two countries, but also bring pros the erity to entire region.
The expo aims at highlighting the significance of Gwadar Port and Gwadar Free Zone as emerging business hub and create maximum awareness about the full scope of Gwadar Projects.
It will also provide a platform for interaction between local and foreign business entrepreneurs, financiers, investors and government officials to utilize the benefits of this mega project for enhanced investment, business and employment opportunities.
The expo is being jointly organized by Gwadar Development Authority and China Overseas Ports Holding Company.
A business centre has also been set up by the China Overseas Ports Holding Company which will provide a one-window operation for matters including immigration, customs, visa operations and port clearance facilities.
This event will also highlight the success of companies already working on CPEC related projects, and provide detailed concrete information about opportunities for industrial cooperation between Chinese and Pakistani businessmen.
- Sindh court tells employees of power supply company to clean mosque ...10:01 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Huge economic transformation project for Karachi under CPEC launched08:56 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan slams India at UNGA, says Kashmir is not ‘internal ...08:13 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- First teasers of Yumna Zaidi, Azaan Khan and Sajaly Aly’s ‘Ishq e ...05:59 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Fatima Sohail spotted enjoying vacations in northern areas04:45 PM | 25 Sep, 2021