Petrol price to increase by Rs. 2 per litre in July; diesel 3.75/litre
LAHORE: The Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) Wednesday recommended the petroleum ministry to increase the price of Petrol by Rs. 1.93 per litre for the month of July 2016.
The price of petrol may go up from the existing Rs. 64.27 to Rs. 66.20 per litre, an increase of Rs. 1.93 (3 %).
According to the summary, the price of kerosene oil may be increased from Rs. 43.25 to Rs. 51.87 litre with an increase of Rs. 8.62 (19.9%).
Similarly, Light Diesel Oil (LOD) prices may be increased by Rs. 5.38 (14.2%), meaning the price will go up from Rs. 37.97 to Rs. 43.37 per litre.
The price of HOBC may rise by Rs. 3.53(4.9 percent) taking the rate to Rs. 76.21 from Rs. 72.68 per litre.
High Speed Diesel (HSD) is likely to face a hike of Rs. 3.75 (5.2 %) which would take the price to Rs. 76.27 per liter from the existing Rs. 72.52.
The new prices will be effective from July 1, 2016.
- Imran Ghazali appointed as head of information ministry’s digital ...11:46 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Afghan President Ghani phones PM Imran, discusses peace talks, ...09:34 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Three arrested in Faisalabad for displaying weapons on social media ...08:19 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Trump gives 45 days to Microsoft for acquiring TikTok07:21 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi, Naimal Khawar Khan blessed with a baby boy12:37 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020