Pakistan mustn’t be part of Yemen war, says PTI chief
2/3 Pakistan should be playing a lead role in negotiating/helping in peace talks rather than becoming a participant in the war.— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) March 27, 2015
In an exclusive chat with a private television, party chief Imran Khan said Pakistanis living in Yemen would be at risk “if we became party in the conflict”.
“We must not joint this war. Iran is our neighbour and Saudi Arabia a friend, so we need to try to negotiate a ceasefire.”
Khan said, “We have already suffered a lot for being part of others' war. We got 50, 000 Pakistanis killed by joining American war on terrorism.”
“We had been joining others' wars for dollars and as a result, this country paid a heavy price,” he said.
3/3 We already have a huge sectarian issue in Pakistan and our country has suffered enough in the last 10 yrs.— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) March 27, 2015
- Samsung launches SmartThings Find, a new way to quickly locate your ...03:14 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- edotco appoints new Country Managing Director Pakistan02:15 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- KIA Niro Spotted in Pakistan – Is the future of Hybrid vehicles ...01:51 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Bakhtawar's fiancé arrives in Karachi tomorrow10:58 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020