President Manoon for better health facilities for children, mothers
Addressing a seminar in Islamabad on Tuesday, the President stressed the need for focusing to improve the health of children, especially female children. He said every mother and child should be provided with medical treatment to reduce child mortality.
He said the SAARC countries are facing identical problems, and they need to benefit from the expertise of each other.
Earlier, addressing the seminar, Minister of State for National Health Services Saira Afzal Tarar said the government is taking effective steps for the health of mothers.
- Balochistan schools to remain closed till March 1, 202112:03 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PAKVSNZ: Six Pakistani cricket players test coronavirus positive11:41 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Bilawal Bhutto Zardari tests positive for coronavirus10:01 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 26 November 202009:34 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:27 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020