PM Khan performs groundbreaking of Balochistan Health Complex, Quetta-Zhob Road
QUETTA - Prime Minister Imran Khan on Friday performed groundbreaking of Balochistan Health Complex, and Quetta - Zhob Road (N-50 Motorway).
Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa and Chief Minister Balochistan Mir Jam Kamal accompanied PM during earth breaking ceremony.
Pakistan Army in collaboration with Govt of Balochistan has planned construction of a state of art Balochistan Health Complex at Quetta as part of Khushal Balochistan Programme for providing the best medical facility for the local population under UPAP projects sponsored by the United Arab Emirates.
Road Quetta- Zhob (N-50 motorway ) will link Quetta with Zhob passing through Kuchlak, Muslim Bagh and Qilla Saifullah reducing travelling time between Quetta and Dera Ismail Khan from 12 hours to 4 hours and uplifting socio-economic activity for local population particularly local businesses by providing access to minerals and mines and direct access to main markets.
The road will also facilitate speedy transportation of goods from KP to seaport of Karachi. Federal and a Provincial Ministers, MPAs and a large number of senior civil and military officials were present on the occasion.
- Private schools in KP reopened after five months closure12:14 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Toshakhana reference: Nawaz challenges NAB's summoning in IHC11:37 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- COAS, Bill Gates discuss Pakistan's Covid-19 response, resumption of ...10:59 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- FBR directed to stop menace of fake and flying invoices10:10 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Momina Mustehsan, Muneeb Butt call out Kangana Ranaut for spreading ...05:43 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- FIR lodged against Saba Qamar and Bilal Saeed05:09 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- Abida Parveen, Ali Zafar and Humayun Saeed among others honoured ...04:39 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020