Philip Morris starts selling MARIJUANA cigarettes in Colorado
This product is marketed under the brand “Marlboro M” and is available for sale through marijuana licensed outlets in the states of Colorado and Washington D.C.
Serafin Norcik, Philip Morris’ Senior Vice President for marketing said in an interview, “Our company has been high on the idea for marketing cannabis and has been monitoring the market for some time. We have finally made the decision to take the leap and support Colorado and Washington D.C. in their right to legalised marijuana.”
Currently the law limits the purchase to only one pack at a time. Prices start at $89 per pack. You must be 21 years or older to purchase and must provide a photo ID.
Any resale of the Philip Morris Marlboro “M” Brand Marijuana cigarettes is subject to fines and jail time according to local laws.
Do you support Marlboro’s new product? They have already exceeded over $1 million in sales since January 2015.
- Pakistan rebuilds, ready to open famous Jain Temple in Lahore12:55 AM | 6 Dec, 2021
- India reports highest COVID-19 deaths since July12:25 AM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Sri Lanka to beef up security for Pakistani cricketers11:55 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- PML-N's Shaista Pervaiz wins NA-133 by-election against PPP's Aslam ...11:51 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Rashid Malik congrats PTF head on Pak U-12 team’s title win10:19 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Sara Ali Khan, Ranveer Singh win hearts with killer dance moves on ...05:15 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars spotted dancing at celebrity wedding04:06 PM | 5 Dec, 2021