Nawaz Sharif denies reconciliation bid with PTI govt
In a brief interaction with newsmen outside the accountability court in Islamabad, the supreme leader of Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz wondered who was seeking NRO?.
'None of us is seeking NRO,' clarified the former premier.
The elder Sharif asked the ruling party to show some guts and reveal the individuals who were trying to secure NRO (National Reconciliation Ordinance)- a phrase used in Pakistan to imply clandestine deal with the government.
On the arrest of his younger brother, the former lawmaker expressed that Shehbaz Sharif strove hard for the betterment of the public.
Ashiana case: Shehbaz Sharif's remand extended ... 08:58 AM | 29 Oct, 2018
LAHORE - An accountability court on Monday extended the physical remand of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) ...
'Shehbaz Sharif was summoned in the Saaf Paani case and was arrested in the Ashiana-i-Iqbal case,' observed Nawaz Sharif and asked, can someone tell why is this being done.
Regarding the issue of Opposition's All Parties' conference, the former legislator expressed that he could not share the details of his meeting with JUI-F chief, Maulana Fazl ur Rehman.
He expressed that due to the circumstances, he was not able to focus more on politics for the time being.
Earlier, Nawaz Sharif appeared before the accountability court judge, Arshad Malik in the Flagship reference where cross-examination of Wajid Zia continued.
- Pakistan looking at Afghanistan to tackle terrorism threat, says FM ...07:29 PM | 19 May, 2022
- US Consul General Lahore inaugurates English language program07:05 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Top Indian court sentences Sidhu to one-year imprisonment in ...06:27 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Yumna Zaidi and Merub Ali win hearts with latest video05:09 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Nora Fatehi’s new bold dance video goes viral04:40 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022