Ch Nisar announces decision to contest polls from three constituencies
On April 19, Chairman Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Imran Khan had invited the PML-N stalwart to join his party. However, following a meeting with the PML-N president Shehbaz Sharif on the same day, Nisar had given a conditional nod to put aside his reservations and differences with the ruling party, sources had claimed.
Nisar has been quietly working on a plan to contest upcoming elections as an independent candidate. He also shared a survey conducted in his native constituency with his close friends, which suggested that at least 70 percent of the area voters wanted Nisar to contest the next elections as an independent candidate.
The ruling party had also tried to locate some candidates in Ch Nisar’s constituency but failed to find a suitable and strong candidate capable of defeating Chaudhry Nisar.
- Adnan Siddiqui set to host 'Pakistani version of Bigg Boss'11:28 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Neizens troll Sajal Aly for playing Fatimah Jinnah in 'Madar-e-Millat'10:52 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Brutal assault by security guard leaves Karachi woman unconscious ...09:29 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Sana Javed delights fans with stunning pictures05:51 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022