Govt likely to cut petrol price by Rs4.59 per litre for September
LAHORE - Fuel prices are likely to be reduced as the Petroleum Division on Friday received a summary recommending a reduction in the rates.
The final decision will be made by the finance ministry and the new prices will be implemented from September 1.
More info to follow...
- Woman gives birth to baby in washroom of Lahore's Jinnah Hospital11:54 AM | 28 Feb, 2020
- NAB given one month to file reference against Ahsan Iqbal11:37 AM | 28 Feb, 2020
- 'Just call me Harry', requests former British prince05:01 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019