PM Nawaz to inaugurate Mughal Kot Carriageway of CPEC's western route today
ISLAMABAD (Staff Report) - Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif will Wednesday lay the foundation stone of Mughal Kot Carriageway of western route of China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) in Zoab.
The premier will reach Balochistan on a brief visit later today.
The Prime Minister will be accompanied by Federal Ministers Abdul Qadir Baloch, Jam Kamal, National Security Advisor Nasir Janjua and political leaders including Maulana Fazlur Rehman, Mir Hasil Bizenjo, Mahmood Khan Achackzai and Mian Iftikhar Hussain.
- How much does Ahmed Shah earn from Fahad Mustafa’s Jeeto Pakistan?08:41 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Zara Abid presumed dead, not amongst the survivors of PIA plane crash05:13 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Netflix announces Élite season 4 with returning cast members04:07 PM | 23 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020