PM Nawaz to inaugurate Mughal Kot Carriageway of CPEC's western route today
ISLAMABAD (Staff Report) - Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif will Wednesday lay the foundation stone of Mughal Kot Carriageway of western route of China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) in Zoab.
The premier will reach Balochistan on a brief visit later today.
The Prime Minister will be accompanied by Federal Ministers Abdul Qadir Baloch, Jam Kamal, National Security Advisor Nasir Janjua and political leaders including Maulana Fazlur Rehman, Mir Hasil Bizenjo, Mahmood Khan Achackzai and Mian Iftikhar Hussain.
- PM Imran warns world to take notice of India's ultranationalist ...12:51 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- FATF holds meeting in Paris to decide Pakistan’s fate today12:21 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Armeena Khan ties the knot with Fesl Khan on Valentine's day02:12 PM | 15 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019