Zong 4G celebrates 10 Years of Excellence
ISLAMABAD – Zong 4G, Pakistan’s No. 1 Data Network commemorated “10 years of Excellence” on Wednesday.
The event was attended by Dr. Khalid Maqbool Siddiqui, Federal Minister for Information Technology and Telecommunication; Mr. Yao Jin, the Chinese Ambassador to Pakistan; and Maj Gen (r) Amir Azeem Bajwa, Chairman Pakistan Telecommunications Authority; along with dignitaries from various government entities, telecom industry and the corporate sector.
Over the years, through seamless integration of digital into the lifestyles of millions of Pakistanis, Zong 4G has been at the forefront of digital innovation and revolution across the country. The company has been a telecommunication network pioneer and a market leader, delivering on the many firsts of the industry. Being the first to launch 4G in Pakistan, first to cross the prolific mark of 10,000+ 4G towers and the first to reach the more 10 million 4G customers mark.
Dr. Khalid Maqbool Siddiqui, Federal Minister for Information Technology and Telecommunication, said: “Zong 4G has been a significant player in creating a digital ecosystem in Pakistan. Through its continued investments in the telecommunication infrastructure, the company has played a pivotal role in the uplift of the industry.” He further added, “The Government of Pakistan remains committed towards the advancement of ICT led development and creating a knowledge-based economy.”
Entering into a series of partnerships with Huawei, ZTE, Ericsson, Wateen and SCO, the company is geared up to meet the digital needs of the customers through its unwavering resolve for the development of telecommunication infrastructure in Pakistan.
Speaking at the occasion, Mr. Wang Hua, Chairman and CEO of Zong 4G, said: “Through these strategic ventures, we will leverage our partners’ expertise to accelerate our growth, strengthen our network and deepen the engagement with our customers while driving higher efficiency in our company. With VoLTE readiness we will ensure that our customers are empowered with an unprecedented connectivity experience.”
Sharing the optimism of Zong 4G’s connectivity services, Pakistan Telecommunications Authority reiterated Pakistan’s No.1 Data Network’s commitment for excellence in customer service with a recognition. The event also credited its prized customers for its success in Pakistan’s digital transformation and thanked the 10 million 4G customers for being a part of the Zong 4G family.
“Customers are at the core of everything we do. By adopting state of art technologies in telecom arena, our pursuit for excellence for our customers, is driving the company to take adequate measures to keep a consistent pace with the unfolding demands of modernised digitisation.” He continued.
Zong 4G’s commitment to excellence and the digital progress for the country will continue to empower millions of Pakistanis through the most advanced digital services and solutions.
- Private schools in KP reopened after five months closure12:14 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Toshakhana reference: Nawaz challenges NAB's summoning in IHC11:37 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- COAS, Bill Gates discuss Pakistan's Covid-19 response, resumption of ...10:59 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- FBR directed to stop menace of fake and flying invoices10:10 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Kashmiris observing India’s independence day as Black Day across ...09:28 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Momina Mustehsan, Muneeb Butt call out Kangana Ranaut for spreading ...05:43 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- FIR lodged against Saba Qamar and Bilal Saeed05:09 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- Abida Parveen, Ali Zafar and Humayun Saeed among others honoured ...04:39 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020