Govt revises pol prices for December, petrol increased by Rs1.48 per litre
Petrol will now retail at Rs77.47 per liter.
Prices of diesel were increased by Rs1.36 per liter, while the price for light-speed diesel (LSD) was increased by Rs3.12 per liter, said sources.
The government also increased the price of kerosene oil by Rs4.39 per liter.
After the increase, diesel will retail for Rs85.95, LSD for Rs52.12 and kerosene oil will be sold for Rs57.58.
The new prices will come into effect from December 1.
OGRA recommends hike in petrol price 08:47 PM | 29 Nov, 2017
ISLAMABAD - The Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) has recommended an increase in the price of petroleum products ...
- PAKvNED: Pakistan beat Netherlands by 16 runs in first ODI11:00 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Seven Indian soldiers killed, scores injured in deadly bus accident ...10:48 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Hania Aamir talks about life after Asim Azhar controversy09:27 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- TikToker Dolly celebrates birthday in style04:29 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Why Mushk Kaleem's mother did not allow her to wear a saree?08:06 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022