Govt revises pol prices for December, petrol increased by Rs1.48 per litre
Petrol will now retail at Rs77.47 per liter.
Prices of diesel were increased by Rs1.36 per liter, while the price for light-speed diesel (LSD) was increased by Rs3.12 per liter, said sources.
The government also increased the price of kerosene oil by Rs4.39 per liter.
After the increase, diesel will retail for Rs85.95, LSD for Rs52.12 and kerosene oil will be sold for Rs57.58.
The new prices will come into effect from December 1.
OGRA recommends hike in petrol price 08:47 PM | 29 Nov, 2017
ISLAMABAD - The Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) has recommended an increase in the price of petroleum products ...
- Inzamam discharged from hospital after heart procedure12:35 AM | 29 Sep, 2021
- Britain puts army on standby as fuel supply crisis deepens amid panic ...11:37 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Security forces kill 10 terrorists including four commanders in ...10:49 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Taliban warn US, others against ‘encroaching on Afghan airspace’10:26 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- American superstar R. Kelly found guilty in sex trafficking trial04:59 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Famous YouTubers Shomaila and Hassam part ways04:09 PM | 28 Sep, 2021