Brazil's Gisele Bundchen remains highest-paid female model in Forbes list
Jenner, 20-year-old member of reality TV’s Kardashian family, tied for third, up from 16th the prior year, and she was the biggest gainer on the 2016 list, Forbes said.
Illinois native Karlie Kloss, 24, was also ranked third and doubled her income to $10 million.
Bundchen, 35, has made more money than any other model since 2002 and continues to collect top dollar from endorsement deals with Chanel, Carolina Herrera and Pantene.
Coming in second with $10.5 million was fellow Brazilian Adriana Lima. The longtime Victoria’s Secret model works with Maybelline and IWC watches.
The highest-ranked of six newcomers on the list was Gigi Hadid at fifth. Hadid has more than 22 million fans on Instagram, and Forbes said brands like Maybelline and Tommy Hilfiger are eager to reach her audience.
- Qureshi discusses Afghanistan situation with Bahrain FM11:14 PM | 15 Sep, 2021
- Punjab imposes smart lockdown in five cities including Lahore10:32 PM | 15 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan hikes petroleum prices by up to Rs5.92 per litre09:41 PM | 15 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan ready to pardon TTP militants if they cease violence and ...09:25 PM | 15 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan's Muhammad Yousuf catches coronavirus09:10 PM | 15 Sep, 2021
- Mani unveils the secret to happily married life with Hira05:15 PM | 15 Sep, 2021
- Naseeruddin Shah reveals that Indian govt encourages directors to ...03:00 PM | 15 Sep, 2021