Election Tribunal rejects Khan's plea to re-inquire rigging in NA-122
Tribunal's head Kazim Malik said that there was no need to re-inquire the whole matter once again on basis of allegations raised by Imran Khan against Inquiry Commission. A review of the record of specific polling stations will be conducted any how, he remarked.
Kazim Malik summoned Khan's competent Sardar Ayaz Sadiq on Feruary 7 to record his statement on the request of his legal counsel.
Tribunal also agreed to consider the demand of Ayaz's lawyer that sought an access for local media into the court room.
- Pakistan FM discusses Palestine issue with Chinese counterpart amid ...10:42 PM | 15 May, 2021
- UAE’s Etihad, flydubai airlines cancel flights to Israel amid ...09:23 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Israel destroys another Gaza building housing offices of Al Jazeera, ...07:52 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit turns 5404:47 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Here's what your favourite stars wore on Eid-ul-Fitr11:51 AM | 15 May, 2021
- ‘Uncle Sargam’ — Renowned columnist, TV artist Farooq Qaiser ...09:19 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021