Petrol prices slashed for February
ISLAMABAD - The government on Thursday reduced prices of various petroleum products for the month of February 2019.
According to Finance Ministry notification, the prices of petrol have been reduced by Rs0.59 per litre, bringing down the price of the product from Rs 90.97 per litre to Rs 90.38 litre.
The prices of Kerosene Oil have also been reduced from Rs 82.98 per litre to Rs 82.25 per litre, showing a decrease of Rs0.73 per litre.
Similarly, the prices of Light Diesel Oil (LDO) have been reduced by Rs0.25 per litre, from Rs75.28 per litre to Rs75.03 per litre.
However the prices of High-Speed Diesel would remain unchanged at Rs106.69 per litre, the notification added.
These prices would be applicable from February 1 to February 28, 2019, it said.
- Martyred PIA pilot’s father questions credibility of plane crash ...08:35 PM | 25 May, 2020
- Two kids drown in River Chenab08:02 PM | 25 May, 2020
- Predatory cop shoots teen boy dead in Kasur on Eid07:24 PM | 25 May, 2020
- Lahore temperature hits 44°C on second day of Eid07:04 PM | 25 May, 2020
- PML-N’s Nehal Hashmi tests positive for COVID-1906:59 PM | 25 May, 2020
- How much does Ahmed Shah earn from Fahad Mustafa’s Jeeto Pakistan?08:41 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Zara Abid presumed dead, not amongst the survivors of PIA plane crash05:13 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Netflix announces Élite season 4 with returning cast members04:07 PM | 23 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020