I think everybody should be given a second chance: Malaika Arora
Recently while having a talk with media officials, Malaika said that In India, for a woman to take a second chance in love is still a taboo.
"It is a taboo is because there are a lot of situations and issues that need to be tackled in our country, though I think the issue needs to be looked at with an open mind," she told.
"It is part of being in the public eye, of being in this business. I think the sooner you make peace with it, the better things work out for you. Also, I feel we are all quite comfortable with it right now," shared the 45 years old star.
It is to be mentioned here that Malaika has taken divorce from Bollywood actor Arbaaz Khan with whom she has a 16-year-old son, Arhaan. However, she is currently in a relationship with the much-younger actor Arjun Kapoor.
What is your say on this? Do you agree with Malaika Arora's views on love?
Let us know in the comments box below.
- PPAF holds webinar on ‘Role of Innovation for Rural Development’11:51 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- #ImranKhanCancelEXAMS trends on twitter amid COVID-19 fears11:26 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan-origin girl blinded, disfigured in New York acid attack10:47 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan receives 500,000 doses of procured Chinese SinVac vaccine10:12 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Quetta hotel blast was suicide attack, confirms interior minister09:22 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Sarah Khan drops big pregnancy hint in latest Instagram post07:57 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Shoaib Malik gives fans major fitness goals in new workout video06:58 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Wasim Akram enjoying Ramadan break with son in Dubai06:37 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021