I think everybody should be given a second chance: Malaika Arora
MUMBAI - Bollywood diva Malaika Arora has stated that everybody deserves a second chance in love and that people should take it with an open mind.
Recently while having a talk with media officials, Malaika said that In India, for a woman to take a second chance in love is still a taboo.
"It is a taboo is because there are a lot of situations and issues that need to be tackled in our country, though I think the issue needs to be looked at with an open mind," she told.
"It is part of being in the public eye, of being in this business. I think the sooner you make peace with it, the better things work out for you. Also, I feel we are all quite comfortable with it right now," shared the 45 years old star.
It is to be mentioned here that Malaika has taken divorce from Bollywood actor Arbaaz Khan with whom she has a 16-year-old son, Arhaan. However, she is currently in a relationship with the much-younger actor Arjun Kapoor.
What is your say on this? Do you agree with Malaika Arora's views on love?
Let us know in the comments box below.
- 22-year-old Samina dies in Lahore’s hospital after protesting ...06:41 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- 4 patients die as lawyers’ protest intensifies at Lahore's Punjab ...01:37 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019