Filing of tax returns date extended to April 30
According to FBR statement, the date of filing of returns for companies, individuals and association of persons has also been extended to April 30.
The FBR took this decision in view of numerous representations by various trade bodies and organisations along with other taxpayers seeking extension in the date of filing of returns for the tax year 2018, the statement added.
The FBR has urged all persons, who have not yet filed their returns, to take advantage of this opportunity.
The statement added that the board has extensive plans to pursue and legally proceed against those persons who are liable to file returns but don’t file it by this extended date.-PR
- HSA, UNFPA mark Int'l day of Midwife 2022 and day to end Obstetric ...08:14 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Pakistan Army strongly condemns sentencing of Kashmiri leader Yasin ...08:01 PM | 25 May, 2022
- PTA clears the air on blocking internet services amid political ...07:36 PM | 25 May, 2022
- LHC imposes Rs100,000 fine on Punjab CM Hamza Shahbaz for no response ...07:06 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Amar Khan and Momal Sheikh's hilarious BTS video goes viral06:45 PM | 25 May, 2022
- ‘Pawri girl’ Dananeer Mobeen's new video goes viral02:07 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Coke Studio 14 sets new popularity records in India04:44 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022