Filing of tax returns date extended to April 30
According to FBR statement, the date of filing of returns for companies, individuals and association of persons has also been extended to April 30.
The FBR took this decision in view of numerous representations by various trade bodies and organisations along with other taxpayers seeking extension in the date of filing of returns for the tax year 2018, the statement added.
The FBR has urged all persons, who have not yet filed their returns, to take advantage of this opportunity.
The statement added that the board has extensive plans to pursue and legally proceed against those persons who are liable to file returns but don’t file it by this extended date.-PR
- Pakistan successfully completes trial of Chinese herbal medicine for ...10:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- U19 World Cup: Pakistan set 316-run target for Zimbabwe09:47 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Kazakhstan ambassador meets COAS Bajwa, hails Pakistan’s role in ...09:22 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Nora Fatehi flaunts her ultra glam look in latest clicks05:34 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Sania Mirza all praise for the lovely bond between Anushka Sharma and ...07:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Ayesha Omar spotted enjoying vacations in Dubai04:53 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021