PIA plane set to evacuate 200 more stranded in Yemen today
The PIA plane will fly from Karachi airport at noon today to Djibouti airport as a part of Pakistan’s ongoing evacuation operation, after Yemeni and Saudi aviation authorities gave clearance to this effect.
With a capacity for 221 passengers, the Airbus flight A310 will carry home at least 200 stranded Pakistanis from Yemen. The plane that fly across the no-fly zone, will reach Djibouti in four hours as it will have to take an elongated air travel route.
Senior captain Sadiq Rehman will operate the flight. He will have at his disposal the assistance of nine-member crew.
- India’s first PM Jawaharlal Nehru’s statue vandalised by Hindutva ...11:02 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Leaked phone call allegedly between Malik Riaz and Asif Zardari goes ...10:47 PM | 28 May, 2022
- PropTech: the inevitable digitization of real estate in Pakistan10:28 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan gets clean chit in drugs case07:47 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Ghana Ali expresses her resentment towards Maryam Nawaz09:12 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Hareem Farooq celebrates birthday in style06:22 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022