David Cameron vows continuous support to Pakistan
On the occasion, the British Prime Minister expressed grief and sorrow over the Lahore blast and appreciated the sacrifices rendered by Pakistan in the war on terror.
He said Britain will continue cooperation with Pakistan in economy and security fields. He said there is need to further bolster cooperation in education and energy sectors.
Tariq Fatemi said terrorism poses common threat to Pakistan and Britain.
Meanwhile, Prime Minister's Special Assistant on Foreign Affairs Tariq Fatemi held a meeting with Chinese Foreign Minister in Washington on the sidelines of Nuclear Security Summit.
Matters pertaining to bilateral cooperation and mutual interest were discussed during the meeting.
- PM Imran fields Abdul Qayyum Niazi as party candidate for Azad ...12:16 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- 'Mystical Shayari' duo booked for ‘obscene’ photoshoot in front ...11:50 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- ‘Pakistan has other options as Biden continues to ignore Pakistani ...11:13 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Tokyo Olympics: Pakistan's javelin thrower Arshad Nadeem makes ...10:41 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Saudi woman uses water bottle caps to set new Guinness World Record11:44 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Danyal Zafar drops hint about getting married soon10:06 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- What made Sara Ali Khan apologise to her parents?06:24 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021