David Cameron vows continuous support to Pakistan
On the occasion, the British Prime Minister expressed grief and sorrow over the Lahore blast and appreciated the sacrifices rendered by Pakistan in the war on terror.
He said Britain will continue cooperation with Pakistan in economy and security fields. He said there is need to further bolster cooperation in education and energy sectors.
Tariq Fatemi said terrorism poses common threat to Pakistan and Britain.
Meanwhile, Prime Minister's Special Assistant on Foreign Affairs Tariq Fatemi held a meeting with Chinese Foreign Minister in Washington on the sidelines of Nuclear Security Summit.
Matters pertaining to bilateral cooperation and mutual interest were discussed during the meeting.
- Pakistan felicitates UK on Queen’s 95th official birthday07:02 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Multan Sultans take on Peshawar Zalmi tonight06:38 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Islamabad United win the toss and elect to bat first ...05:56 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Hira Mani opens up about supporting Asim Azhar during recent ...05:40 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- 10 killed in rain-related incidents across Pakistan05:09 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic leaves fans stunned with sizzling beach ...03:37 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Tiger Shroff’s mother Ayesha wishes Disha Patani on her birthday12:49 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- #BoycottKareenaKhan trends on social media over Sita character12:17 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021