Former Afghan lawmaker accused of raping dancer in Peshawar
According to police, the dancer was invited by former member of the Wolesi Jirga, the lower house of the Afghan parliament, Sher Ali, in Hayatabad Phase-III for performing at a marriage ceremony. When the female dancer reached the house, she was trapped by the member of Afghan Parliament and sexually abused.
Hayatabad Police Station registered a case and recovered Afghan parliament’s membership card and a Pakistani CNIC as well as Afghan passport from Sher Ali’s house.
The Wolesi Jirga card bears expiry date of November 22, 2015, media reports say.
- Explosion in Lahore’s Johar Town leaves 10 injured11:52 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 23 June 202110:25 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Molped announces Turkish actress Esra Bilgiç as brand ambassador!10:34 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- TikToker who scammed Ertuğrul star gets bail09:42 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- WCLA revives the lost culture of Kotwal in old Lahore07:20 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021