PPP to demand Shahbaz Sharif's resignation over Lahore blast, says Aitzaz Ahsan
Talking to newsmen outside Lahore High Court building, Ahsan said that PPP will raise the demand of Sharif's resignation in Parliament as well. He said Punjab government's hollow slogans of good governance were exposed after Lahore blast when there inadequate facilities were noted in hospitals.
Commenting about Rangers' possible deployment in Lahore, he said that Punjab needs an active NAB (National Accountability Bureau) instead of paramilitary forces. But apparently accountability of Sharif Brothers is impossible, he further added.
To another question, he said half of police personnel have been deployed at security of Sharif Family and common people are suffering in this situation.
- PSL 2021 – Islamabad United opt to field first against Karachi Kings08:39 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Man with ‘world’s largest family’ dies in India08:24 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Watch: Traffic warden in viral video wins PM Imran's heart08:03 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Sushant Singh Rajput's death confirmed as ‘suicide’ on first ...07:04 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Producer of Christchurch mosque attack movie resigns after backlash05:02 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi becomes certified yoga instructor04:20 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah and Juveria Abbasi enjoy beach day out03:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021