Momina Teli launches her Luxury Pret Spring/Summer’16 Look Book
The look book featuring 10 classy and stylish designs, is a suffusion of silks, chiffons and nets with her trademark style elements of ornamental antique work and flashes on screen print, continue to shine through with their classic appeal.
This collection consists of beautiful palette of summery colors with pale pinks, pastel blues and mint green with sudden pops of bright red and the color arrangement of each ensemble moves in sync with the cut and design aesthetic for it.
“The idea behind this capsule collection was to create versatile separates, trendy yet wearable. Each piece can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion or transition from day to evening with a few styling tweaks. As always the collection is crafted using the purest silks and chiffons that are synonymous with the Momina Teli brand,” remarked Momina Teli.
The simple yet exquisite classic backdrop in all the shots allows for the focus to be entirely on the clothes with the slim and sultry Javeria exuding poise and grace. The gorgeous belted organza wraps with tasteful motifs sync with Momina Teli’s signature style, whereas sleek fitting lenghas and ghagras with seasonal floral embroideries and the occasional culottes’ and uber chic jacket styles depict closely blended traditional and contemporary look.
Momina Teli has a keen sense of fusion aesthetics that she instills in her alluring line of formals and luxury pret wear.
- 7 inspirational small business ideas by young entrepreneur Faizan ...10:47 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- NAB arrests Khursheed Shah’s son in asset beyond means case (VIDEO)10:31 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan Embassy in Kabul closes consulate section10:29 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shahrukh Khan becomes the only Pakistani cadet to graduate from US ...09:50 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Watch: Donald Trump lookalike singing, selling ice cream in Pakistan09:34 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Sonali Bendre proudly shares transformation on Cancer Survivors’ Day05:51 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Waseem Abbas reflects on Mahira Khan-Firdous Jamal controversy04:44 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan gets back to work for 'Pathan' shooting04:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021