This cafe in Lahore will serve you up a cup of coffee with your selfie on it!
The Kitchen-Bistro has brought the selfiecinno craze to Pakistan. Barista art has been very popular in other countries and this is the first time the selfiecinno trend has ever been introduced here.
The drink has become an instant hit with customers who just cant get enough of it! The photos are given into the coffee machine which also holds the coffee cup is placed within its position. After the photo is scanned, it is "printed" on top of the froth which is basically just flavorless food colouring.
The process of every selfiecinno takes up to four minutes, all customers have to do is send a photo to their barista and have their pictures printed neatly on top of their frothy and yummy cups of coffee!
- This Asian country is set to reopen mosques after 9-month ...10:40 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Biden picks two Kashmiri-American women for top positions at White ...10:13 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Another Gomal University professor dismissed over sexual harassment09:59 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- China to launch its first solar probe in 202209:42 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Ex-judge to head Pakistan probe into Broadsheet case09:21 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Bollywood remembers Sushant Singh Rajput on birth anniversary05:21 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Wedding festivities kick in for Bakhtawar-Mahmood as groom lands in ...04:36 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021